Wednesday 13 January 2010

7 months down, 2 to go


Well, here's the 7 month shot, taken Monday. Me in my everyday, not very sexy clothes ;-)
Not a shocking photo, but not one I think I will be putting on Facebook either!

I had a midwife appointment today, everything is looking good. My belly is measuring a little on the small side, but that has been consistent throughout the pregnancy. So I'm no bigger than I was with Daniel which surprised me a little. But I'm not complaining! Appointments will be a lot more regular now, another one in 2.5 weeks, then weekly after that. My energy levels have been pretty good, but it definitely helps if I can get to sleep by 10pm. Daniel wakes around 7am, so that's a pretty good sleep I reckon! :-)

Nathan is getting back into the swing of things now, upstairs translating his Greek at the moment. I'm making a fruit cake (microwavable), looking forward to its yummy fruity goodness!

1 comment:

Megan Cherie said...

You look great, Mareesa! You're inspiring me to have another one :-)
I can't wait to meet this next little Cuneen!