Friday 11 December 2009

First snow


Today we had the first snow (a very light dusting, probably thinner than icing sugar!). Lots of Christmassy things happening as the year wraps up. One week for Nathan left: 2 papers and an exam.

This weekend is our church's community Christmas party, and lunch with our friends Frank & Amber. I've been busy trying to get photos printed (which is more work than is reasonable), baking, finishing our family Christmas letter, trying to get a stool sample from Daniel (I never, ever want to put me or him through that again!) and keeping warm. My snow jacket is about to be retired (last night I had to get Nathan to zip me up, it was that tight) and I'll dig the bigger one out of the suitcase upstairs. Here's my 6 month belly shot. Sorry it's poor quality, it's hard trying to do it yourself and I never remember to ask Nathan.

Less than 2 weeks til Christmas! We still have no firm plans for the day itself, which isn't as unsettling as I'd thought. We will catch up with lots of people before the day, so it will probably be pretty low key (and relaxing). Regent let us know of some Christmas meals we could attend, but unfortunately Nathan's exam or Daniel's naps coincide.

I will email out our Christmas letter soon. If you would like one (and I forgot to email one to you), please ask :)
Merry Christmas!

No comments: