Monday 28 September 2009

Normal Days

I didn't realise it had been so long since our last post!
We are trundling along with our mostly normal day-to-day lives. This is my 3rd week babysitting, and it is going really well. I picked up a 2nd hand double stroller last week. It does drive like a tank, but it gets us to places like the library or the shops when I need to. We've been frequenting the local drop in playgroup about 3 times a week, and although it is noisy and there are a ton of little kids, I think it is good for them and me! I'm also doing a little tutoring, which is fun. I'll be helping out 3 girls that I used to teach in math.
This last weekend we got away to New Earth Refuge near Burlington, Washington with some friends. We had basically no plans but to hang out and relax. Daniel was great, and so was the location. It was fun, but not too draining.
Fall is setting in, we wore warm jumpers all day today, and there's some rain tonight.
Daniel got a molar some time in the past fortnight, so 7 teeth now.
Got to go help with bath time!

No comments: