Friday 8 May 2009

things

I'm not really sure what to write, but I'd noticed that it's been a few weeks since we've written anything. I've been redoing my resume, and am looking into jobs still, and will apply for once next week (even though I'm not sure if I can do/want the job). Nathan is reading and note-taking, but has the flexibility to take time off during the day to help out or do something. Daniel is teething again (#7 and 8, on the bottom), so drooling and snot galore, which is causing him to cough really badly, particularly at night. We're hoping those teeth come through soon!
I found out one of my cousins was in a car crash last Saturday, and is in intensive care. I've heard they planned to start taking him out of his induced coma, but I'm waiting to hear how that's going.

No comments: