Wednesday 18 July 2007

renovations continue

The plasterer is coming on Friday, so Nath and his dad are spending Tues-Thurs night getting up the frame on the brick wall. I've been unwell, with an infected throat, so I'm not feeling that great and am hoping that an early night will help my recovery.

My brother Tim could not come home for a week, which is disappointing, but then I guess that's life in the army!

Last night was my last dancing lesson in Australia, although I hope to drop by before we leave to say a final farewell. Since Nathan had to give up soccer to finish the house, it wasn't fair for me to still be doing my hobby. The Scotia dancing competition is on this Saturday, and I will be scrutineering all day.

We are having an Open House day on 15th August (Ekka Wednesday) at Nathan's parent's house, where people can drop in during the day and say "Adieu". I will do a group email soonish, or contact me for an address.

Yours in busyness. Mareesa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear your sick Mareesa, a few of my mates have had throat infections lately. Not much chop eh! Hope things work out well!

Keep the blog coming, very cool :)

For the glory of God,

josh mitchell
Redeemed Blog

DanielS said...

Pity about the date of the Open house - Anita and I will be in Sydney that week :(

God bless in all the fun of moving OS (my little sister is organising the same thing at the moment).

Daniel

Anonymous said...

Hi Nathan & Mareesa,

Glad to hear you arrived safely sounds like you both are settling in ok.
Just thought you would like to know that we job out at Esk for the Water Alliance. We are all thinking about you both at CLM.

Stay safe and well
Best regards Len Davison