Tuesday 10 July 2007

Changes are happening...

Nathan is back from Boys Brigade Leadership Development Course and back to work at Yatala. Today I started a 6 day contract at Dakabin primary in learning support...Mostly organisational stuff today, into the real deal tomorrow! I am doing group work mainly with yr 5 and 7 students ready for national testing. It'll be a new experience for me! I also have some supply lined up at Mueller after my work at Dakabin finishes.

Praise God that we have sold our bar. It will remain in our carport until we move out, but it's good to know that someone is willing to pay to take it away! One more thing to cross off our loooooooong list of house improvements and 'to do' items.

Another item of good news is that my brother Tim returns home for a week next week, so we'll get to see him again before he returns to the army.

No comments: