Friday 22 June 2007

Goodbye to Mueller...for now

Yesterday I finished my full-time teaching at Mueller. It was sad to pack up my desk, and hug lots of staff and students goodbye! But I will be around next term teaching occasionally, so it's not goodbye forever just yet. I received many well wishes, warm scarf/gloves and beenie for the cold Canadian climate, and a lovely daily journal. Of course I was also presented with the prestigious Mueller mug and pen. I know I'm going to miss the welcoming Mueller environment, and the people that I have known for 3 1/2 years.

Next week I plan to be busily sorting through rooms at home, and storing items while we are away - that, and finish marking and reporting :-S

Mareesa

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hey, it isn't long now!!!

Thanks for sending me this link.

Janolla