Wednesday 3 March 2010

Waiting around with Daniel

Daniel & I are doing lots of hanging out this week. Playgroup and errands mostly. I'm enjoying 2hr naptimes (and having a rest myself). Not enjoying being the moody pregnant woman though :(

I signed Daniel up for a weekly music class today, which starts in 2 weeks. I'm not sure if I will be going, or if I will be delegating to Nana and Daddy, but I think Daniel will enjoy it a lot!

He is enjoying 'pretend' play at the moment. We feed and give drinks to his animals and toys, and he likes it when mummy and daddy make 'food' with playdough. He's gotten into reading stories with us big time lately, I think because it requires our undivided attention! He makes sure that he and I both have cushions to sit on, or chairs depending where we are. The Wiggles, Elmo and Curious George are still favourites in the entertainment department. And driving trucks/cars around is becoming more normal too. Our little guy is growing up!

No comments: