Wednesday 3 February 2010

It's February!

February has arrived - not that it is too significant mind you, I don't feel like anything really big has happened, but time is definitely passing.

I have 5 weeks til my due date - kind of scary, it has definitely snuck up on me. Feeling a little daunted to say the least. I mentioned to some of my friends that I didn't feel 'big enough' compared to my first pregnancy. Guess little boy Cunneen heard me! I'm not huge, but I did stack on a few kilos in just a few weeks. I'm partly blaming that large packet of Doritos that was sitting in the pantry with its MSG-laden tastiness (an extra ingredient not found in Aussie Doritos). And the ice-cream I bought for visitors. And watching TV during Daniel's naps.

The Winter Olympics will be starting in just over a week. And in just over 5 weeks Mum will be here :) Looking forward to that! Australia has almost 50 athletes registered which is pretty good considering we don't have much snow (maybe as much as Vancouver haha). Mind you, Canada has around 200 athletes - the benefits of being the host country! By the way, we could definitely do with snow on some of our mountains if you feel inclined to pray for some 'good' weather.

No comments: