Wednesday 18 November 2009

Climbing


Daniel and his friend Ixmu love to climb things, it's their latest trick. Here is a picture of Daniel looking quite pleased with himself.

Today I went into the kitchen to get a glass of water, and when I came back the wicker toy basket was upside down (it is about 25cm/10in tall), pushed against the side table, and Ixmu was standing on it in front of the laptop! Quite daring I think, but since I'm not sure how strong the basket is, nor do I want them playing with the laptop, I quickly put a stop to that.

Instead, I got out the Ikea step stool from the kitchen, and put it against the couch, so they could stand and not really hurt themselves. They tried to climb it at the same time. We also stacked up the couch cushions to form a mountain in the middle of the room and spent some time clambering over them. Mind you, they thought climbing on the cushion-less couch was fun too :)

No comments: