Saturday 17 October 2009

First belly pic

I thought since I'm four months along I should post a 'belly' shot. This bub has decided to squash my insides rather than grow outwards too much at the moment, but that will come! Depending on the clothes I wear, most people seem surprised when I say I'm pregnant ("you don't look it!").
I've been feeling some definite kicks this week, even when I'm walking around, so that's good news. Had my latest check-up with the midwives last week which went well, and will start measuring my belly from the next visit which will be in mid-Nov. Feeling good the majority of the time, although I am definitely struggling on the memory front. I burned porridge so bad this week that we had to throw out the pot! (That happened when I was pregnant with Daniel too, except there was oil in the pot which caught fire. ) And I left the fry pan turned on with the last pancake in it, so they were tossed too. At least we didn't loose the fry pan! I'm sure there's something I should be doing right now, so that will be all for now!

1 comment:

Matthew said...

This is so cute, Mareesa! I'm so excited for you and your family :-)
Megan