Thursday 22 January 2009

Brrrrrrr....!


Well, as I sit in my warm house, my laptop tells me that it is -1 degrees outside. I haven't really been checking the temperature, maybe I'm better off not knowing! I'm still thinking of taking Daniel out in the stroller though, he's getting pretty good at sitting like a stuffed teddy in the stroller, with the rain cover on to protect him from the chilly air. He can't really move, and he doesn't talk either, just looks around. The hardest part is that when you go inside a store (or the bus), it is really warm, so if I'm going shopping I try to make it quick! It looks like we will have a car to borrow one day a week for a while, so I'm just looking into finding a car seat so I can go to the Superstore.

So far we don't have colds, which is a blessing. And it hasn't rained much either, just a LOT of fog, which sticks around 90% of the day.

I've decided I need to try and have something planned for nearly every day, as Daniel gets bored from my company. I'm looking into an infant program at the library, which does mother goose, stories etc. And I might try the local drop-in playgroup too, even though it's mainly for older kids.

Daniel's bottom teeth seem to be closer, but I've heard they may move up and down for a while. No pics sorry, he doesn't like to show his bottom gums very often! I find it hard to look myself.

No comments: