Saturday 21 June 2008

Blessings

We've been very blessed by people's generosity towards us lately. Although we're thankful for God's provision, t's almost embarassing.

Friday afternoon my work had a surprise baby shower for me - all the staff, students and some parents came along. I was totally clueless! We now have a whole library of baby/kids books, more clothes, and a gift voucher which we plant to use on a stroller.

I got to wear a fancy ribbon bonnet made from a paper plate and the ribbons from my presents. The kids were an appreciative audience with lots of sincere "oohs" and "aahs" as I unwrapped presents. And of course there was party food for after! I'll try and put a silly photo up soon of me in my bonnet.

Last week of work, not long now! Nathan should be doing his final exam for New Testament in the next week or so. I'm looking forward to a break, that's for sure. This week the nights are pretty full with awards ceremony, graduation dinner, small group etc. We are looking forward to inviting a few people over too to enjoy our new bbq.

Health-wise I'm doing great, visiting the midwives once a week from now on. Just over 3 weeks to my estimated due date.

No comments: