Sunday 16 March 2008

Another birthday

Well, Friday was my birthday and an interesting day it was! I got a lovely call from my sister Beth on Thursday morning (Friday AM her time), which unfortunately got disconnected after about 15 seconds... :( And I got to talk to my mum that night.

Friday was last day of school before holidays, and my school sang to me which was nice! 3.10pm and Nathan and I were driving to Burlington, WA for the last weekend of our Exodus and Liberation class. I got such a beautiful surprise when we got there, because Leisel had brought coloured streamers and balloons which she and Courtney decorated my chair with. The class sang to me, and Thera had brought cake and candles. A surprise party! :) I really appreciated the thoughtfulness because I am missing my family a lot at the moment.

We stayed an extra night and went shopping most of Sunday, stocking up on great Target clothes bargains.
Many thanks to Grovely Young Adults for the birthday video (click here to see it), it was great to 'see' you all!! Was that Kathy that I saw in the background?

So now two lovely weeks of vacation to look forward to!

No comments: