Monday 6 August 2007

Latest update

Well we did find our camera...I'll try to add some pics soon. Less than 2 wks left and while the organisational things seem to be finishing, we are aiming to have everything packed and moved up to mum and dad's at Caboolture this weekend. Tomorrow (Wed) is my last day at Mueller - I'm very thankful for the couple of days work I've had these past few weeks. Nathan finishes up on Friday, and is being taken out for lunch which is pretty nice.
A snapshot of the last week:
  • Sunday we moved to Nath's parents' house at Albany Creek.
  • Tuesday I permanently deleted most of the files from our computer (Yes, I know that as a Computing teacher I should know better).
  • Finished painting our new 4th bedroom.
  • Packed our 4 suitcases with clothes, some books, 1 set of sheets and 2 towels. It's a tight squeeze!

12 sleeps to go! We look forward to catching up with you at our open day next Wednesday 15th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AAAAHHH!!! Not long left now!!!!!
wooo! We're going to MISS YOU GUYS!!!
(and I thought I better post a comment since we were all reprimanded for not having done so yet...and I'm avoiding my uni work...)
The page looks **GREAT**!!!